The SPAX Terrace Air spacers are the ideal helpers for successful and sustainable terrace construction with wooden floorboards. Attached to the substructure, they ensure a gap between the wooden floorboards and the crossbeams underneath them. Thanks to the spacers, waterlogging, insufficient ventilation of the wood and a lack of space for the floorboards to breathe are a thing of the past. In addition, the SPAX Air ensure a constant distance between the individual wooden floorboards and thus guarantee exact parallel running.
- Reduction of waterlogging between the decking and the substructure
- For maintaining exact distances between the planks and an even joint pattern
- Robust handle box for easy transport and orderly storage
- Easy use of the spacers between floorboards and substructure. When used on edge wood, the spacers can be slightly divided
- Scope of delivery: 40 pieces SPAX Air spacers, 6.5mm, in practical handle box size M, Terrace Air